Become a Parishioner
Blessed Sacrament welcomes you and your family to our parish. Our vision is to bring the hope and Word of the Gospel to your family, friends and your surrounding community by promoting and living the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ. We look forward to having you as a member of our parish community.
5 Reasons to Register
- Belong - By registering, you show your desire to be a part of our Catholic faith community.
- Receive God's Signs of Grace - Access to Faith Formation programs necessary for the preparation for Baptisms, First Reconciliation, First Holy Eucharist, Confirmation, and Matrimony.
- Learn Fervently - The entire family can participate in any of our Faith programs.
- Serve with Joy - More ways to volunteer in the community and serve our neighbors in need.
- Deduct for Taxes - Receive annual Donation Statements upon request when it's time to file.
Additional Benefits of Parish Membership
More Efficient Parish
Census statistics (i.e., numbers of registered parishioners and demographics) help our clergy and leadership determine the correct number and kinds of Masses, resources, and programs Blessed Sacrament can commit for you and your family.
Donations Made Easy
Online Giving with the option of personalized weekly Offertory envelopes.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Parish Member
Blessed Sacrament Parish will provide Masses and access to the Sacraments, educational programs and ministries to your family. When you join a parish, we ask that you commit to be an active member by contributing your time, talent, treasure, and prayer to support the mission and work of the Church.
Becoming a Parishioner
If you are interested in being a parishioner of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, please download and fill out the Parish Registration Form. A welcoming letter from our pastor followed by a starter set of envelopes will be mailed to your home within a week of returning your registration form. If you have any questions about our registration process, please call (619) 582 - 5722 .
Parish Registration Form
If you have any questions, please contact our Parish Office at (619) 582 - 5722 or email